We are two passionate and dedicated teachers trying to make a difference. We assist scholars and students, parents and schools to manage learning difference. Better. Justin and Jacqui spotted a gap in the remedial school market in 2014 and have been working hard to realize their dream.
EDU360 is your ‘special education needs’ teaching and learning provider:
• We understand SpLD (Specific Learning Difference).
• We understand remedial teaching.
• We manage learning difference. Better.
Our passion is helping students who experience barriers to learning and have special education needs (SEN). There are two distinct, yet complementary parts of the business: EDU360 Vocational Academy and EDU360 Learning Support.
• Our team is highly skilled in providing a rich teaching environment.
• Our student learning needs receive personalised support to their respective strengths.
• Our accredited three-year programmes build confident and job-ready young adults.
EDU360 Vocational Academy
The thinking behind our Vocational Academy is simple. We provide a personalised learning programme with specialist SEN support, for students 14 years and older, with a Grade 9+ pass. From the outset of our plan, we recognised that the mainstream curriculum and schooling environment is not for everyone. Of equal importance, we realise that accredited vocational courses provide formalised and worthwhile opportunities for employment and further study for our students with barriers-to-learning. We are committed to providing our students with relevant knowledge, skills and values to graduate our academy as job-ready, independent and productive members of society.
In 2017 we are offering two Vocational Programmes:
Full Time Study
Early Child Development
Our students will learn to:
• Plan and prepare for Early Childhood Development.
• Facilitate and monitor development of babies, toddlers and yound children.
• Provide care and support to babies, toddlers and young children.
IT Technical Support
In this Programme our students will achieve the following outcomes:
• Our students achieve an entry level qualification with further study opportunities in the information Technology Field.
• Our students will be job-ready for initial employment opportunities in the computer industry.
• Our students with this qualification have an introductory level of understanding about computer industry concepts and are able to work in areas of information technology.
Our Vocational Programmes are
• Full-time (8am to 3pm)
• 3 years duration (4 terms)
• Personalised in small classes (max 8 students)
• Specific to learning needs (high Support offered)
We also offer Part Time Courses for students. Please see our website for more details.
EDU360 Learning Support
At EDU360 Learning Support, our team understands that every student learns differently, and that when a barrier-to-learning is observed, this will result in a unique array of difficulty, specifically relevant to the capabilities of a scholar. We understand the underlying difficulties that our students encounter, and personalise a responsive support programme across three tiers of support.
Typically, our students display observable complications because of their underlying Learning Difference. The earlier that our Remediation and Intervention support is made available to your child, the sooner the potential gap in learning can be remediated; and ongoing difficulty accommodated, to improve learning motivation, self-esteem and education stamina.
• Our practitioners are qualified, experienced and certified.
• We provide appropriate support to primary school scholars and high school students.
• Visit our Sandton Academy for a tour of our specialist facility - Everything that we do is SEN (Special Education Needs) related.
Our accredited Academy programmes commence January 2017
Please call us personally, to arrange your Discovery Day tour.
Tel: 011 234 1212
Address: 1st Floor, Block E, Edenburg Terraces, 348 Rivonia Boulevard cnr 10th Ave, Johannesburg.