Wandsworth School began in 2007 as Wiggles and Squiggles School for Special Needs Children. The exceptional service had the parents insisting that the children remain at the school as they grow older.
Today Wandsworth can support 50 children with their academic, physical, sensory, emotional and social development requirements.
Wandsworth educational philosophies and principles cater to children with moderate to severe special needs.
Wandsworth Teaching Practices and Philosophies:
- Fully functional Montessori school, with qualified, experienced and passionate Directresses.
- 1- 4 adult to child ratio in our classrooms.
- Each child’s IEP is met through our Montessori curriculum (compliant with the Gauteng Department of Education requirements).
- International principles of TEACCH, PECS, Makaton, Verbal Behaviour and tablets to facilitate learning and communication.
- Developing the potential of Special Needs Children is our passion.
- 26 years of local and international teaching experience.
- SACE registered, Montessori Qualified Teachers.
- BBBEE Compliant, GDE Registered, Section 21 Company and NPO.
Enrol with us now!
Tel: 011 793 6310
Address: 197 Starling Avenue, Boskruin, Randburg, Johannesburg